[Dixielandjazz] Dorothy Donegan

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Sun Aug 22 08:04:29 PDT 2004

Young man from England over to see the 1964 World's Fair in New York City.
Went to some club one evening and the entertainment was Dorothy Donegan on
piano and Dottie Dodgion on drums and vocals. What an evening! I decided
this was where I wanted to live and I emigrated here later that year and
soon thereafter married an American girl. She's a lousy pianist!
Arn