[Dixielandjazz] not just for tuba players - not at all OKOM but a kind of "On topic" short film you NEED to see :-) (Modified by David Richoux)

Charles, Joshua Micah (UMKC-Student) jmcqk6 at umkc.edu
Fri Aug 20 20:56:47 PDT 2004

this short Canadian film has been out for a few years but as far as I
can recall I have never seen it mentioned on this list.

I will not even try to explain - just watch it !

http://zed.cbc.ca/go.ZeD?
POS=1&CONTENT_ID=9944&FILTER_KEY=526716&page=content
or if this does not work try:

http://zed.cbc.ca/  and search for "Second Hand"

"A young, up and coming executive is singled out for not indulging in a
popular  vice. As an indirect result of this he meets his downfall when
he indulges in a much  more taboo habit at an office function..."

Dave Richoux