[Dixielandjazz] Lurker posting

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Fri Aug 20 17:08:03 PDT 2004

Hi Bob,

I enjoyed my visit to your site, definitely different and original.  All I
need to say is SEX sells and everyone will check it out.  I will arrange for
a link - some stripper music would add to the general feel.  The band sound
clips mentioned by Steve Barbone at www.barbary-coast.com are also great.
We shared the bill (and some booze back stage) with them at the Montana Jazz
Festival in 2001 - great guys - Dick Ramberg Clarinet/Piano player is blind.
If you wish to download our band banner please go to LINK EXCHANGE on our
new website www.sydneyzenith.com

Tom (In Booze We Trust) Wood