[Dixielandjazz] Corect Key for Washboard

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 12:35:23 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/20/04 11:36:44 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
flip at flipoakes.com writes:

> There are really only 3 keys....
>
> Monkey, Donkey, and Whiskey. All others really should be avoided unless your
> Ralph Reynolds, then by all means play in as many as you wish..
>
> Boy, I know I'm going to be sorry for this.... :^)
>
> Flip Oakes

You Betcha Flip:

We have reported you immediately to the Animal Rights Society for even giving
some wayward person the idea of giving Whiskey to a Monkey or a Donkey.

I have heard that the only time this is acceptable is For Donkeys in voting
booths on regular election day, special elections are not included in this
little known and the Whiskey must be served by Elephants.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins