[Dixielandjazz] Attention LURKERS was WhErEdOwEdRaWtHeLiNe?

Charlie Coleman charliew8fim at ncool.net
Thu Aug 19 19:09:47 PDT 2004

Attention all LURKERS on the DJML (me included).   The gauntlet has been thrown.   Someone (I don't recall who - too quick with the DELETE button) has challenged us LURKERS to participate.   So how about it?   I know you are out there because I have had postings off-line from others (maybe intimidated by all of the professionals on this list).
Let's give Listmeister Ringwald his 500.   Just tell a little about yourself and how you discovered TRUE jazz.    Maybe you're a basement musician, or maybe you just play the nursing home circuit as I do.   Or if you're a fan (translate: buyer of tickets to festivals), which festivals do you attend, what bands have you heard, who are your favorites?   I'm sure that the inquiring minds on DJML would like to know.   8>)      Charlie (don't read music, it causes spots in front of my eyes) Coleman.