[Dixielandjazz] Dr Jazz Holland Tour & CD

Elazar Brandt larryb at actcom.co.il
Thu Aug 19 07:12:09 PDT 2004

Shalom Jazz Fans,

Dr Jazz is getting ready to leave Jerusalem tonight for 3 weeks playing street music in Holland. Talk about cutting it close, it
appears that we will take delivery of our new CDs on the way to the airport! But at least we'll have them for the trip.

If anyone out there knows of any jazz events in Holland in the next 3 weeks, or if you just would like to get together, please
contact me off list and we'll be glad to set something up.

We've heard it's raining. I don't believe Holland will be too cruel to us. We will have a car and a flexible schedule, and will
dance around the rain as much as possible to get as much performing in as we can. If anyone knows of any indoor venues that might be
interested in an amusing young (if you don't count the leader) Israeli jazz trio, we're open to possibilities.

Regarding the CD, this means that filling orders will have to wait until we return to Israel on September 10, and thereafter we will
process all orders and ship them immediately. We will also try to set up a Paypal order form to facilitate international payment.
Check our website for current information, or of course feel free to write.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Band
Jerusalem, Israel
<www.israel.net/ministry-of-jazz>