[Dixielandjazz] Where do we draw the line?

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Wed Aug 18 18:33:05 PDT 2004

If God had wanted us to draw lines, we would have been born with a ruler and
transit.
OKOM is like porno -- hard to describe but you know it when you see it -- or
hear it in this case.
Can we move on from drawing lines to drawing indie straights. Odds are just
as bad that way as trying to define what liue to draw. But sometimes you at
least do fill a hand.
Don (jacks or better to open, table stakes, now shut up and deal!!) Ingle