[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members, DJML

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 17:18:43 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/18/04 4:46:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
robert at ringwald.com writes:

> We are now at 441.
>
> It would be nice to hit 500.  The more members, the more diverse opinions.
>
> Please tell all your friends about DJML.  Let's hit that 500 mark.

Where the Hell are they, and why don't they ever post anything so some of the
rest of us loud mouths can back off, the hell with the silent majority
attitude. :)

Lurkers Unite, come out of the Closet where ever you are !

I told both of my friends but they were already members, and now I am not
even sure they are my friends some days :))  ha ha.

I should have known better than to join any organization that would let a guy
like me be a member. :)

Cheers,

Tom