[Dixielandjazz] WhErE dO wE dRaW tHe LiNe _________________(?)

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 13:16:29 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/18/04 1:07:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
charliew8fim at ncool.net writes:

> I guess this thread was intended to bring out the LURKERS.

You got it Charlie,  We blabber mouths do get tired of talking to ourselves
all the time and preaching to the choir, it's fun to chat with more folks with
varied ideas from which we can usually all learn from time to time.

Welcome from the land of Lurkdom, now stay out here and fight dang it.

Speak your mind and if it is empty speak somebody else's that's OK too. :)

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins
Playing some Traditional Native American Indian music and trying to figure
out a way to make it Swing.  Who Now Now Now  - Who Now Now Now - Who Ya ieeee
Now Now Now

Maybe I been dancin in the Sun too long today, better get back in the Tee Pee
with the old Squaw. :)