[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Societies

Jon Stutler jon at razzmajazz.com
Wed Aug 11 04:20:25 PDT 2004

Hi, Dan!
I'll make the 3 1/2 hour trip, AND bring Razzmajazz!
Jon

Jon Stutler   Jon at Razzmajazz.com
Metro 817-477-1997   (fax  817-560-0708)  Toll Free 1-877-477-1997

THE RAZZMAJAZZ DIXIELAND BAND   "Havin' Fun Playing America's Music"
http://www.razzmajazz.com      Jon at Razzmajazz.com
Come see us every Tuesday night and the first Saturday of the month from
7-10:00pm at the Bavarian Grill, 221 W. Parker Road, Plano, Tx.   Be a part
of the audience as we record "the Good Times and Great Jazz Show! for
broadcast the follwing Sunday evening at 6:00pm on Legends 77, KAAM, 770AM.