[Dixielandjazz] Copyright - "Copywrong"?

Jon Stutler jon at razzmajazz.com
Mon Aug 9 17:06:56 PDT 2004

I licensed all of the tunes on our two CD's through The Harry fox Agency in
New York.  That was as late as 4 years ago.  I’m not sure if there exists
another procedure.  There is a lot of research up front, but they've made it
easier to be "legal", as they explained it, whatever that means.

Regards,

Jon

Jon Stutler   Jon at Razzmajazz.com

Metro 817-477-1997   (fax  817-560-0708)  Toll Free 1-877-477-1997

THE RAZZMAJAZZ DIXIELAND BAND   "Havin' Fun Playing America's Music"

HYPERLINK
"http://www.razzmajazz.com%20%20%20%20%20%20/"http://www.razzmajazz.com
Jon at Razzmajazz.com

Come see us every Tuesday night and the first Saturday of the month from
7-10:00pm at the Bavarian Grill, 221 W. Parker Road, Plano, Tx.   Be a part
of the audience as we record "the Good Times and Great Jazz Show! for
broadcast the follwing Sunday evening at 6:00 pm on Legends 77, KAAM, 770AM.