[Dixielandjazz] CD info & clips on my website

Elazar Brandt jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Thu Aug 12 03:46:38 PDT 2004

Shalom Jazz Fans,

More happy progress to report. The Ministry of Jazz website is updated with new pictures of the Doctor Jazz Band, the CD cover, and
a few sample clips from the disk. For our first go at it, we're delighted with the results. Hope you don't mind me blowing my own
horn for a moment.

We're told the disks will be ready by next Wednesday. If all goes well, you'll find us (Dr Jazz trio) on Friday afternoon in
Amsterdam playing on the Damm or Leidesplein, CDs in hand.

Thanks to so many of you who have given us much encouragement.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Band
Jerusalem, Israel
<www.israel.net/ministry-of-jazz>