[Dixielandjazz] Jamming after hours - was Willie Nelson et al

Dave Gravatt dave at creolejazz.com
Wed Aug 11 10:16:47 PDT 2004

Hmmm...I'd be interested in where that is/was happening, if it is still happening. I played in Branson throughout the 90s and I can guarantee it wasn't happening then. However, if it is happening again, I'd love to get in touch with those players. I'm always looking for good subs.

Dave

Dave Gravatt
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band