[Dixielandjazz] No DJML mail

Chris Calabrese lists at jazzpiano.com
Mon Aug 9 22:42:28 PDT 2004

I don't know what kind of spam filter you're using, but you should be able
to "whitelist" dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com to prevent any mail from that
address being moved to your spam folder. You'll have to check the settings
for your anti-spam software or service to find out how to do that. You might
also be able set it to whitelist any e-mail with [Dixielandjazz] in the
subject line. Every spam filter I've worked with has the ability to
whitelist at least the "from" address, if not other parameters as well.

~ Chris