[Dixielandjazz] Sachmo's great grandson Herb

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Aug 3 19:25:58 PDT 2004

Since Jim and I will be attending the lecture series about the life and
times of Louis Armstrong this weekend in New Orleans, I will certainly bring
this subject before the "experts".  During the past lectureships, the
question was raised and pretty well settled that a doctor had reported that
Louis could not produce children.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX