[Dixielandjazz] Re: Promoting ourselves (was Dixieland in the garden)

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 06:06:52 PDT 2004

Way to go Jude. Wish I could be there too. BTW, noting that you are in
"Oxfordshire" and the concert is in the Oxford area, I live in Oxford
(Pennsylvania, USA that is) on a horse farm in beautiful Chester County.
Rolling grassy hills, numerous horse farms, country living and only 40
miles from Philadelphia. (named, of course, for Oxford in the mother
country)

And yes, lots of fox hunts except we do not eradicate the fox here, once
he goes to ground, the ride is over and we look for another.

Musical content: "I'm Goin Huntin"

Cheers,
Steve Barbone