[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Apr 30 16:17:26 PDT 2004

Again, I want to remind all of you to get to Sacramento in time to attend
the DJML Bloody Mary Party, Fri May 28, 10:00 AM.

During the Festival, I'll be playing with 2 bands, The Fulton Street Jazz
Band and our comedy Jazz band, The Boondockers.

I am also playing a 2 hour set with Big Mama Sue on Thursday May 27, at noon
on the K Street Mall around 4th St.

For a list of my sets, go to my web site,

http://www.ringwald.com

click on playing schedule.

Hope to see a lot of Listmates in Sacramento this year.

Bob
robert at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band