[Dixielandjazz] Festival memories

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 11:07:06 PDT 2004

Dave wrote:

TRANSPORTATION from venue to venue was very difficult to obtain and we found
ourselves walking many times

1984 might seem like yesterday ... well it does:-) but things were great
last year when Tony Davis and I were there with Zenith Hot Stompers.  We
were taken everywhere by minibus, seldom had to resort to junk food (unless
by choice:-) )   We're very sorry not to be going back this year,  we made
a lot of friends and  hope to be invited again one day.

Our only problem was the visa system which looked as if it would blow the
whole trip.

Wish we were going to be there but at least we have Ascona Switzerland to
look forward to.  ANyone else responding to the Gunter challenge to be
there?

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection