[Dixielandjazz] Writings

Will Connelly willc at highstream.net
Mon Apr 26 23:07:00 PDT 2004

Many of you (perhaps three?) may have seen my article on listmate Pat
Cooke in the current Mississippi Rag and wondered where you might find
further examples of scrivenings from the Deep North (grits and cornpone
are first found above Palm Beach, Florida).

In a few days the June issue of Electronic Musician will be on the
stands, and within, under my byline, will be found everything you ever
wanted to know about burning karaoke CDs.  Or possibly not.

Kindly,

Will Connelly