[Dixielandjazz] Obsolete!!! --- Was: CD-Rs with short memory...

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 20:20:18 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/23/04 4:16:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
civanj at adelphia.net writes:

> Remember the automobile tape players that preceded
> the cassette player? (what were those? eight tracks? -
> -- makes no difference, the question, however, is:
> "can you whip into Circuit City and buy a player
> for them?"
>
> Plan for obsolescence!
>
> Craig

Hey Craig:

There is another way:

Buy em all up and corner the market, I know a guy who has a warehouse full of
8 track players and 8 track tapes waiting for them to come back into style,
has them warehoused right next door to his Hula Hoop Warehouse. :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins