[Dixielandjazz] Great pianists

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Mon Apr 12 17:09:59 PDT 2004

Ah, the 2nd Hungarian Rhapsody.  I first hear this sung by Daffy Duck  as
the Daffy Duck Song.
Greetings...My name is Daffy.  I'm so incredibly daffy-- because those
hunters won't leave me---alone. ...
"hunters to the left of me, hunters to the right of me.  A bang-bang here, a
bang-bang there"

Ah, the memories.

Ron L