QFRE: [Dixielandjazz] F2F AT FQF

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 21:04:41 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/10/04 3:13:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time, csuhor at zebra.net
writes:

Now I thought all ya'll bought them new fangdangled DJML Badges from Kurt
Bowermaster a couple of months ago, I was coming looking for them and if any of
em were visible on Purrty Wimmin I wuz gonna come over and say howdy and sit
and sip a spell.

I will be hangin' out around the Satchmo Brass Band Stage a lot all weekend,
I am auditioning a few horn players I intend to steal for my summer tour, so
if any of you might give two hoots or a holler look me up, I'll be happy to
meet and greet ya all.

If we get e real F2F together I'll try to be there of course, "Somebody has
to Spoil the Party"

Well I'll be easy to spot,  Just look for a guy who looks a lot like Tom
Seleck's Daddy wearing a Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass band T-Shirt, hand me a
Cold Beer and I'll be happy to talk to ANY and EVERY BODY :))  F2F or B2B
makes me no nevermind, I'm coming to Let the Good Times Roll.   SHAMELESS
PROMOTION.  Heck I might even give you a CD if the Beer is Really cold and the beer
tent is too far from the stage, ( Fat Chance of That),  Heck just ask anybody
you see wearing a Red Saint Gabriel's T Shirt where I am, they will know.   (
I'll have five ladies with me wearing them)  ( My Posse)  They Might be Blue
shirts on some days too, I have them in both colors).

On Second thought, Tom Seleck was looking a lot more like me the last time I
saw him.
Yeah ladies he is getting Grey and a bit paunchy as well just like all of us
older Hunks, :)

The Old Grey Mares ain't the Only thing that ain't What they Used to Be.

But were still close enough for Jazz.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins