FW: [Dixielandjazz] Street Corner Music

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Fri Apr 9 12:23:14 PDT 2004

I don't mind that my post of a year ago was quoted (see below), but have no
idea as to why or where this subject came from.  This is the first post I've
seen on "street music", having received nothing from DJML all day yesterday.
What's going on?

Besides, having an old quote just thrown out there might give the wrong
impression of my real feelings.  I am sure I would have said first that I
don't pass any judgement on anyone that does play on the street...but, I
wouldn't do it myself.

Jim