[Dixielandjazz] Record etc sale

Norrie Thomson jnt at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 00:50:48 PDT 2004

Hello Listmates

Recently, a friend of mine passed away and his widow has asked me to sell
his jazz record collection on her behalf.  The collection comprises LPs,
EPs, CDs and 78s many of which are rare items.  Part of the collection I
have decided to sell at fixed prices, the remainder by auction.

If anyone is interested, I can send copies of the lists by e.mail (as
attachments, all of which are scanned prior to being sent) or by snail mail.
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE OFF-LIST

Each of the categories mentioned are in separate files. Please specify if
you want each file or only particular ones.

In case anyone wonders about this message, I have cleared it with Bob
Ringwald.

Norrie

Norrie Thomson
Edinburgh