[Dixielandjazz] Re: Bix and the Biederbecks

Beth Villanyi bethv at portafortuna.com
Wed Apr 7 14:27:44 PDT 2004

Yes - the person who told me about the relationship did mention the family
here in SF had changed the spelling of the last name. Guess I should have
stated that at the beginning knowing I would hear about it from the
sticklers on the list ;-)

It's a wonderful restaurant, by the way (actually a supper club) with live
jazz, albeit not OKOM jazz, but at least it's live.

Beth