[Dixielandjazz] Pat Cooke in April Mississippi Rag

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 19:04:40 PDT 2004

In a message dated 4/5/04 2:56:07 PM, dingle at baldwin-net.com writes:

> Bow or curtsey? A simple genuflection should be enough!

Try doing it from a wheelchair. Much harder.

> Don (with my knees I could never be a Catholic -- it's hard enought to be
> an
> Epsicopalian) Ingle

I am almost afraid to ask any of my Catholic friend to come to my house with
my collection of Nativity sets. I have over 400 and that is a lot of bending.
Lol

I do think Pat will let his friends get by without bending to much. Maybe a
kiss on the hand? lol

Hugs

Judie