[Dixielandjazz] test

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 12:15:42 PDT 2004

Hi listmates,

I'm back from my Hungarian trip and, except for a grungy cold, I'm doing
pretty good for an old, jet lagged dude.

I somehow started getting DJML letters blocked. This is a test to see if I
successfully can send and receive postings.

You don't have to respond unless you want to send messages of "Get Well" and
"Welcome Home" and all that traditional doo doo.

Love to all,

Bill "achooo - hack hack - yecchhh!" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com