[Dixielandjazz] "All the girls go crazy about the way I..."

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Fri Apr 2 16:36:44 PST 2004

Sheik:

Dave Ruffner of the Blue Street Jazz Band might be able to give you some
insight on this. He's a bit of a student of Kid Ory.

I used to have his email, but evidently don't any more.  You can send a
message to the band at blustreet at aol.com - prolly just goes right to him
anyway.

- Bob Williams

P.S. I can try harder to get his email if you need me to.  I'm pretty sure
they're in Three Rivers this weekend.