[Dixielandjazz] Contact for "Racy" vest embroiderers

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 11:08:34 PST 2004

Hi Sheik.
You want Bev and Jeff Bishop.  Bev is Gary Kiser's mom.  (The tuba player
from France who was/is? on the djml.)  I'm sure Gary can tell you how to get
in touch with them.  gary at kiser.org is the last email address I have on him.
If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll help track them down for you.  We
have mutual friends.

Dick B.