[Dixielandjazz] THE BLUES

Jim Beebe jbeebe at centurytel.net
Tue Sep 30 15:30:31 PDT 2003

My God...We have our own Wynton Marsalis on the List.  Did Wynton  send you
a discarded harangue, Tom?

The evil white record producers and musicians are back.  It's funny that I
have made a lot of recordings over the years and a lot of gigs with white,
black and in between, and I have never run into these evil white producers
and musicians.  Oh...a few unpleasant jerks here and there but in general,
just people trying to get on  and do something with music that they loved.

Elvis and Hank Williams never proved anything but that they had enormous and
unique talent.  Yes, Elvis had an evil white manager but he would have been
the sensation he was with or without him.

Sorry Tom but I had to let off a blast.

Jim Beebe