[Dixielandjazz] Action request for Bill Gunter/Bruichladdich

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sun Sep 28 16:28:32 PDT 2003

Gunter, m'Jo, Fr. Ringwald will be calling asking you to take this
conversation off the list andto a private area -- he already sent the first
warming.
Having thus noted his impending ire,I reply to this without the lst inthe
CC's.
Jazz content: Trouble in Mind
Slainte O'charaid,
Fr. Don of the Mission of the Wee Dram