[Dixielandjazz] Whisky of Mass Destruction

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Sat Sep 27 08:34:07 PDT 2003

I tend to stick with Bunahaban -- CIA vetted hootch.
Wonder what they would think about Talkisker from Skye? That stuff can make
the toenails curl backwards for the uninitiated newcomber to this malt.
While I like many of the Islays, I tend to favor the Speys as a rule. Cardhu
is a favorite. On my dog tags I have not only my blood type but my
preference for Usquebaugh. One can never be too careful in times of peril.
JAzz content -- Scotch and Soda -- but hold the soda.
Slainte,
Don Ingle