[Dixielandjazz] Tuba or sousaphone needed

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 16:43:00 PDT 2003

This is to our British Dixielanders/OKOMusicians? Trad jazzers/WHATEVER!!
The rest of you DJML'ers delete right now...if you want!
Cell Block 7 is coming to invade your (The UK) country in October. We
promise to keep the ravishing of your women and the looting of your country
to a minimum!
BUT!! Tom Downs, tubaist in CB7 is in dire need of a BBb tuba or BBb
sousaphone for our jaunt! We will be arriving at Heathrow October 13 and
leaving (if we don't get caught before then) on October 20, also from
Heathrow. If any of you know where we can hire,borrow, or steal a bass for
Tom Downs, please reply via private, off line email, so EVERYONE doesn't
know our business!!
Thanks, and warm regards,
Bob Romans
Cell Block 7