[Dixielandjazz] Internet problem

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Sun Sep 21 11:06:54 PDT 2003

I've never seen a "pop-up" yet that didn't have an X in the upper right
corner, although sometimes you have to grab the top bar and drag the
whole thing to the left in order to see it. But you can also right-click
on its button in the Windows taskbar at the bottom of your screen, and
select "close."

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz
If you have trouble getting through to my JUNO address, try
ggordon2 at nycap.rr.com