[Dixielandjazz] Re: Philadelphia Jazz Festival Poster

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 20 22:58:36 PDT 2003

Ha Ha. Hope you noticed Rufus Harley, jazz bagpiper. He is at upper left, about 4 guys in from the edge. If you look
closely, you can see his buffalo head hat, with small horns. Rufus was discussed on the list a while back. He brought
his pipes and played a few choruses of "Saints Go Marchin In" while we assembled.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone