[Dixielandjazz] about my language police post

Jim Beebe jbeebe at centurytel.net
Wed Sep 17 11:04:29 PDT 2003

Some persons are upset over the language police post of mine.  Some one had just sent it to me and I thought that it was hilarious and just right to tweak the language dispute that  was drawing the ire of the language police.

In retrospect it was a bit much for the sensitivities of this List.  To those offended I say, take a good look at the lyrics of some of the jazz tunes  that you treasure.  And have a good laugh.

Jim Beebe