[Dixielandjazz] TemPerance Seven.

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Sep 13 20:28:52 PDT 2003

Besides being sorry for the misspelling, I want to thank everyone for
their info re the Temperance Seven.  I had just received, as a win at
eBay, 4 Parlophone 45s containing eight of their first-ever tracks, and
was a complete believer, immediately.  I managed to order, via
jazzbymail.com, the Lake vol 1 CD, which, being chronological, has my
eight tracks plus many others, obviously.  That's all I really need, as
I need to limit the passions in a life already with much too little time
for music!

Thanks again,
--
Etc,