[Dixielandjazz] Re: Temperance Seven; Jazzjerry?.....

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Sat Sep 13 19:34:35 PDT 2003

In a message dated 13/9/03 18:15:18, stridepiano at tesco.net writes:

<< A word of warning - when the original Temps broke up other bands of the
same

name (which I believe they rented from the copyright owner) appeared. They

were not a patch on the genuine article so if you decide to buy any of these

"reissue" CDs be sure that you are getting the real thing. >>

John,

Now would I offer to sell our DJML friends anything but the genuine article.
The CDs I mentioned in my porevious message - those on Lake  and the BBC
recordings on Upbeat are definitely the real thing!

Cheers,

Jerry
Norwich,
U.K.