[Dixielandjazz] Re: Temperance Seven; Jazzjerry?.....

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Sat Sep 13 11:25:32 PDT 2003

Mike Logsdon asked :

"Has the Temperance Seven, Brit band of the early 60s, ever been reissued on
CD?"

To which our Oz oracle Bill Haesler replied :

"The answer is yes. Go to Google, type in Temperance Seven.
 Or, I am sure Jazz Jerry will reply.
 I have several on 'Lake' and 'Upbeat' "

A word of warning - when the original Temps broke up other bands of the same
name (which I believe they rented from the copyright owner) appeared. They
were not a patch on the genuine article so if you decide to buy any of these
"reissue" CDs be sure that you are getting the real thing.

John Farrell