[Dixielandjazz] Looking for a song..

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Sat Sep 13 12:12:50 PDT 2003

There's a 1939 tune in Anderson (p. 459) called "Don't worry 'bout me", but
there's nothing in it about asking anyone about anyone. The narrator tells
former lover go do your thing, I'll be alright.

I didn't find "Did he ask about me" or anything like it in the Anderson
index database.

The Index database is a .dbf file that can be opened in a spreadsheet. I'll
send it to anyone who asks for it. Has title, composer, lyricist, date,
Anderson page number fields.

--Sheik