[Dixielandjazz] 1664A - 1664B - 1665A - 1665B and Photograph Gallery updates

Mike Meddings mike at doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 10:19:22 PDT 2003

Hello all,

Continuing the Library of Congress narrative, the following 4 AFS numbers
are presented for your viewing :

1664 A - Call of the Freaks

1664 B - JELLY ROLL AND JACK THE BEAR, Part I - "We can always get plenty to
eat."

1665 A - JELLY ROLL AND JACK THE BEAR, Part II - "One bottle can cure you."

1665 B - JELLY ROLL AND JACK THE BEAR, Part III - "We got into Memphis all
right."

In the PHOTOGRAPH GALLERY, I have posted a very rare photograph of Anita
Gonzales Ford taken outside of Ford’s Cafe in Canyonville, Oregon.  Jelly
Roll’s 1938 Cadillac sedan may be seen in the background.  The thumbnail is
toward the bottom of the page.   Just click to enlarge.

The 4 AFS updates and the photograph can be accessed from the UPDATED PAGES
BOX at :

http://www.doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk/index.html

Then just scroll down to the NEW revolving icons.    Hope you enjoy.

Musically yours

Mike

mike at doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk
http://www.doctorjazz.freeserve.co.uk/