[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ingram, drummer Southern California

Trumpetom at aol.com Trumpetom at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 03:19:30 PDT 2003

This from his wife:

I lost my best friend today at 2 p.m.  He died here at home with his
children, Kelly & Danny, his sister, Joan and myself.  We kept telling him it was OK .
He fought 'til the end but finally let go.

Each of you cared about him and have shown it to us in many ways.  Your
support gives me strength and courage.  Any of you are welcomed to call or come by
when you can.  .

Private cremation with be within a few days.  We will have one or two
memorials within the next few weeks.

Again - my deepest appreciation for everything, everyone has done for Bob and
I.

Love to all
Sheree