[Dixielandjazz] Murdered Nigerians with cash and Russians with heaving b...

PLadd36932 at aol.com PLadd36932 at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 05:45:39 PDT 2003

In a message dated 11/09/03 05:35:30 GMT Daylight Time, TCASHWIGG at aol.com
writes:

> send my portion in good faith to Mr.
> Cash

Hi Tom,
do you mean that nice guy in Madrid who runs a jazz band? I should think he
would be delighted.

Seriously though, these letters have been erupting over here also. I have had
two in the last 10 days.

My worries about the poor relatives of thieving politicians (is there another
kind? Just send me 87 billion dollars) is considerably ameliorated by the
realisation that all the letters come from an internet cafe in the Bronx.
Probably.

Cheers

PatL