[Dixielandjazz] FYI- JazzSea Eastern Caribbean Cruise (Jan 3-10, 2004

Gerald "Marty" Nichols trombone19 at netzero.net
Wed Sep 10 09:12:08 PDT 2003

I called Carol at JazzSea Cruises and she told me there are still vacancies
aboard the upcoming cruise if anyone is interested.

My bride and I are celebrating our 40th Wedding Anniversary aboard the
cruise, God willing.

Acts  include: Buck Creek, Climax, Grand Dominion, Jean Kittrell, Frisco
Jazz Band, Tex Windham, Dick Williams' JazzSea Jam and Banjorama.

Holland America Lines ms Zaandam.  From Port Canaveral, Florida and return.
Prices from $535 per person.  More info:
jazzsea at aol.com

See you there.  ;)