[Dixielandjazz] Harry James "Double Dixie"

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Sat Sep 6 16:09:32 PDT 2003

Jim -- Sorry I haven't answered your plea before now. We just got back from
the Sweet and Hot plus a few days visiting in the Southland.

I have a CD of "Double Dixie" paired with another James LP called "Relaxed
Mood" -- both LP's were short enough to put on one CD. It's yours for the
asking -- all you have to do is whistle.

Make sure you give me your address, however. My outgoing mail has a terrible
time if it is not addressed. It keeps coming back to me.

Bob Newman