[Dixielandjazz] You will be thrilled. Or possibly not.

willc willc at nova.edu
Fri Sep 5 13:11:49 PDT 2003

Your present scribe and DJMLer Harry Epp will be joined by top grade
clarinetist Andrew Gelt, trumpeter Dick Oakley, trombonist Armand
Paradise, bassist Ray Carle and drummer Peter Prince next Tuesday in the
Grand Ballroom at Pier 66 in Fort Lauderdale. There, the assembled
ensemble, the Roaring Tusker Jazz Band will play Ruffles and Flourishes,
Hail to the Chief and a whole bunch of Dixieland jazz for President
George W. Bush.

If you are not delighted that your listmates will play OKOM for the top
honcho, I will be pleased to serenade you with my personal whoopee
cushion!
Kindly,
Will Connelly, fearless leader
RTJB