[Dixielandjazz] OKOM.com

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Thu Sep 4 17:56:08 PDT 2003

Looks likeit could be another great place to hear this kind of music -
too bad they are only using RealOneAudio which has an outrageous
monthly fee to operate their software - even Live365 lets one listen to
Dixieland Gumbo with any internet radio player (free with a few
commercials or non-commercial if you WANT to pay a small fee.) Older
versions of realPlayer do not seem to work for me on this station...

I guess the up-front costs to the station operators are a bit lower
with RealAudio but I sure like having a few choices.

Dave Richoux