[Dixielandjazz] temporary leave Tito (no OKOM content)

tmartino tmartino at terra.com.br
Wed Sep 3 11:24:17 PDT 2003

Dear Listmates,

Due to unknown reasons, I lost all my files and contact addresses in my Microsoft Outlook. The file outlook.pst is corrupted. The rest of my computer is (apparently) OK. I am sending and retrieving DJML messages and others directly at my server site. I will try to recover and install again all the paraphernalia. Would be glad to receive some hint from the computer-gurus on our List, if there is some way to recover this file, or what is best to do. Probably will stay away for awile. Any personal message please send normally to my address tmartino at terra.com.br

Tito Martino
Sao Paulo Brazil