[Dixielandjazz] World's Greatest Jazz Website

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon Sep 1 13:36:21 PDT 2003

Just a tip for all e-mail writers - many service providers now have
built-in spam filters for their e-mail clients. If you mention certain
words like "V*AGRA" in subject or text or if your e-mail address has an
odd combination of letters and numbers your message will probably be
filtered. I have not totally figured out  the filter system my provider
has but I do know that it can be adjusted from aggressive to mild
filtering.

Anyway, Pismojazz.com is great and well worth a visit!

Dave Richoux