[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy - Southern Stomps

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Mon Sep 1 11:38:51 PDT 2003

I got it as well, Mike. The concert referred to was on a Video produced by
Dick Miller, cornetist at the time with the Jazzin' Babies, and also on the
Rosie McHargue Stomp Off  "Oh How He Can Sing"  cassette and CD. Not aware
that a CD was made from the video. Dick lurks out thee in CA somewhere -- in
a better mood these days since Notre Dame got a new coach.
Don Ingle